Monday, September 28, 2009

Update Bryce and I


It has been a really long time since I have posted any updates. I keep forgetting to come on here. Well the last time I had posted we just found out that we were having a little boy and I had just got out of the hospital. Well this time I am posting and I just got out of the hospital last Thursday. I went into the hospital last Monday. I went to the Dr with a little spotting and cramping really bad. She did an ultrasound on me to find that my cervix looked great and my placenta previa was still there. My placenta still had not moved. Because I had spotted and was having the cramping she felt she should put me in and watch me for a few days. I had a little minor contractions while in the hospital. She put me on Mag to stop the contractions and it help. But then I had a reaction to it and they had to take me off of it. I didn't have any contractions until Thursday Morning and I had a small one nothing major. So she requested a detailed ultrasound of the baby and me. So I went to the High Risk Dr for an ultrasound while in the hospital. He did a great job explaining everything to me and got some really good pictures of the baby. Everything with Bryce looked great he was growing like he should and everything was good. The Dr said that my Placenta Previa wasn't complete but it was really close. He said the position of it then didn't indicate that it was going to move at all. So he didn't think it was going to move therefore if it doesn't I will have to have c-section. To back up a little on Monday and Tuesday they have me steroids to help Bryce's lungs develop faster. I asked the Dr if this meant I was going to have him early. And she says as of right now she doesn't see any reason for me to have to deliver early. She said that it might change in the next week or so but right now she doesn't see any reason for me to have to deliver early. So she came in after the ultrasound and decided to let me go home. But she said that I have to be on complete bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy unless my placenta moves and she feels that she can let me off. So I am just praying for God's protecting hand and that everything will go okay. I go back to Dr. this Friday and I will let everyone know how things go. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment