Friday, May 1, 2009

2nd Dr Visit

So we went to the dr today and I was very nervous and Chris felt really bad for me because I had made myself sick being so nervous. We had the ultrasound done and I was so scaried that we wouldnt see the baby this week either. But we server an amazing God, and we heard a very strong heartbeat and saw the baby. It was so special to get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. We were super excited and glad to know we are really having a baby.

We found out that our due date is December the 19th now. We are hoping to go early so we arent so close to Christmas. We are just wanting a very healthly child. Just continue to pray for us that we will make it through this with a strong and healthly child. We will keep you update and we will post pics soon of my ultrasound.

Love,

Chris, Jessica, and baby bug

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear everything went great!!! Nelson Family!

    ReplyDelete